APA Style CENTRAL®
APA Style CENTRAL Training
APA trainers offer regularly scheduled training throughout the year.
Contact us to request custom training for topics not mentioned here.
This 1-hour webinar introduces all users to tools and services in APA Style CENTRAL.
- Get acquainted with the APA Style CENTRAL platform
- Tour the learning resources available through APA Style CENTRAL
- Learn how you can use the platform to support all users of APA Style — students, faculty, writing center staff, and researchers
- Get information about administrative tools for APA Style CENTRAL such as LMS integration and the Admin Center
This 1-hour webinar discusses ways faculty, librarians, and other instructors can use APA Style CENTRAL for instruction.
- Locate learning objects that can be used in course and bibliographic instruction
- Identify two ways to incorporate learning objects into online resources
- Understand the function of the tools and resources in the Writing Center
This 30-minute webinar shows users how to start a paper in APA Style CENTRAL.
- Start a new paper
- Identify tools to apply APA Style guidelines to papers
- Collaborate on the development of papers
- Locate and view contextual help