APA Style CENTRAL®
APA Style CENTRAL Training
APA trainers offer regularly scheduled training throughout the year.
Contact us to request custom training for topics not mentioned here.
- Tour of APA Style CENTRAL Updates
- APA Style CENTRAL Overview
- Teaching With APA Style CENTRAL
- Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL
Have you seen the new features and improvements in APA Style CENTRAL? Please join us for a tour of the recent updates.
Highlights of this webinar include:
- A close review and demo of major platform updates
- A quick look at several additional enhancements
- Tips on how these improvements will be beneficial to your institution
- A Q&A session with our product development team
This session is intended for anyone who uses APA Style CENTRAL, including instructors, librarians, students, and researchers.
- No sessions scheduled at this time
This 1-hour webinar introduces all users to tools and services in APA Style CENTRAL.
- Get acquainted with the APA Style CENTRAL platform
- Tour the learning resources available through APA Style CENTRAL
- Learn how you can use the platform to support all users of APA Style — students, faculty, writing center staff, and researchers
- Get information about administrative tools for APA Style CENTRAL such as LMS integration and the Admin Center
- Thursday, August 23, 2018, 12:00 p.m.
This 1-hour webinar discusses ways faculty, librarians, and other instructors can use APA Style CENTRAL for instruction.
- Locate learning objects that can be used in course and bibliographic instruction
- Identify two ways to incorporate learning objects into online resources
- Understand the function of the tools and resources in the Writing Center
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 2:00 p.m.
This 30-minute webinar shows users how to start a paper in APA Style CENTRAL.
- Start a new paper
- Identify tools to apply APA Style guidelines to papers
- Collaborate on the development of papers
- Locate and view contextual help
- Thursday, August 28, 2018, 3:00 p.m.
Recordings and Presentations
Training and Support
- APA Style CENTRAL Brochure for Subscribing Institutions (PDF, 545KB)
- APA Style CENTRAL Infographic (PDF, 1.2MB)