APA Style CENTRAL®
APA Style CENTRAL® Webinars
APA offers online training for a variety of APA Style CENTRAL® users.
- Online Introduction introduces librarians to the platform
- Teaching With APA Style CENTRAL details how faculty, librarians, and other instructors can use APA Style CENTRAL in teaching APA Style
- Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL teaches end users how to create and save papers using APA Style CENTRAL
- Custom and additional training for topics not included here
Register using the link for the session(s) you would like to attend.
All times are U.S. Eastern Time.
APA Style CENTRAL Online Introduction
This 1-hour webinar introduces librarians to APA's newest APA Style® product, APA Style CENTRAL. This introduction will include a content overview and demonstration of features.
|APA Style CENTRAL Online Introduction||Wednesday, October 4, 2017||2–3 p.m.|
|APA Style CENTRAL Online Introduction||Wednesday, November 1, 2017||8–9 p.m.|
The APA Style CENTRAL Online Introduction webinar is presented with librarians and other platform administrators in mind. Additional training on administrative features will be available — as well as training geared toward students and other users.
- Get acquainted with the APA Style CENTRAL platform
- Tour the learning resources available through APA Style CENTRAL
- Learn how you can use the platform to support all users of APA Style — students, faculty, writing center staff, and researchers
- Get information about administrative tools for APA Style CENTRAL such as LMS integration and the Admin Center
Teaching With APA Style CENTRAL
This 1-hour webinar covers content, features, and tools in APA Style CENTRAL that can be incorporated into course and bibliographic instruction.
|Teaching with APA Style CENTRAL||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||3–4 p.m.|
Faculty members, librarians, instructors, and anyone else responsible for teaching APA Style will benefit from this webinar.
By the end of the webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Locate learning objects that can be used in course and bibliographic instruction
- Identify two ways to incorporate learning objects into online resources
- Understand the function of the tools and resources in the Writing Center
Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL
This 30-minute webinar covers the tools and features in APA Style CENTRAL used to write papers and add references.
|Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||7–7:30 p.m.|
|Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL||Thursday, October 19, 2017||12–12:30 p.m.|
|Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL||Tuesday, November 14, 2017||8–8:30 p.m.|
Students, end users, and those in instructional roles will benefit from this webinar.
By the end of the webinar, students using APA Style CENTRAL should be able to:
- Start a new paper
- Produce a formatted paper in APA Style
- Collaborate on the development of papers
- Identify the three different ways to add references
- Locate and view contextual help
Please email any questions or comments to APA Style CENTRAL Support.
Contact APA Style CENTRAL
Sign up to receive more information about APA Style CENTRAL.